Gath Surf Convertibles are fitted with comfort strip sizes as per the following chart. This sizing chart is a guide only, as head shapes vary. Measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
XS = 520 – 535mm, fitted strip = 10,5mm, additional strip = 12mm
S = 540 – 555mm, fitted strip = 7,5mm, additional strip = 9mm
M = 560 – 575mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm
L = 580 – 590mm, fitted strip = 7,5mm, additional strip = 9mm
XL = 595 – 610mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm
With or without ear pockets Gath lightweight Convertibles deliver a good level of protection and the comfort to forget you’re wearing a helmet.
SAFETY & PERFORMANCE
Gath is unequaled in and on the water for design balance between safety & performance with high-quality head protection from sun, wind, water, and impact injury.
• Versatility to adapt to all requirements & conditions.
• Popular features of the original GATHs plus radical new styling.
• Low drag, good water immersion & neutral buoyancy, which minimize neck and spine injury risk for water impact.
• Sleek new shell profiles shaped for freedom of movement and maximum peripheral vision.
• Moulded non-absorbent closed-cell soft foam liners contoured for comfort and rapid water drainage.
• Quick drying, even after extensive use in the water.
• Noncorrosive components and adhesives for long-lasting durability in the harshest marine conditions.
There are no reviews yet.